Our Services instantly connect people everywhere to what’s most meaningful to them. Any registered user of the Neettech Services can send a Neet, which is a message of 300 characters or less that is public by default and can include other content like text, promotional texts and links to other websites.
Personally Identifiable Information
Neettech does not ask or store for any type or kind of Personally Identifiable Information in any form except whatever you publish or post as Neet. "Personally identifiable information" means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your Neettech user ID and password (if applicable)
- credit card information (if applicable) [THIS MAY NOT BE APPROPRIATE IF CREDIT-CARD INFORMATION IS HANDLED BY THE PAYMENT PROCESSOR]
- any account-preference information you provide us
We will save your Neets that you will post or publish on our website and they will be available publicly to everyone. Any data related to Neets is not shared with anyone expect in following cases :
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Neettech, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
Neettech uses (in some cases) "cookies" to store personal data on your computer. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
Neets are public and can be read by anyone using our site.
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to Neet(Share/Publish) your or someone else's user ID, passwords, bank details, name, phone numbers or other personal identification information with anyone else;
- to log off the Neettech Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against "malware" (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Notice to European Union users
Neettech's operations are located primarily in India. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to India. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use Neettech's Web site(s) and service(s). Neettech does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the [U.S.] Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Questions or comments?